Thoroughbred Horses for Sale near Hilliard, OH

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Thoroughbred - Horse for Sale in Fredericktown, OH 43019
H-cat
Big kind thoroughbred gelding will be a good companion for lonesome horse....
Fredericktown, Ohio
Chestnut
Thoroughbred
Gelding
17
Fredericktown, OH
OH
$400
Thoroughbred - Horse for Sale in Springfield, OH 45506
Thoroughbred Gelding
OTTB 9 yr old gelding being offered for sale. 16.1 hds, sound, no vices. No..
Springfield, Ohio
Chestnut
Thoroughbred
Gelding
18
Springfield, OH
OH
$4,000
Thoroughbred - Horse for Sale in Urbana, OH 43078-
Thoroughbred Mare
Finished jumper, always in the ribbons, has done beginner eventing. Sound, ..
Urbana, Ohio
Bay
Thoroughbred
Mare
28
Urbana, OH
OH
$3,300
Thoroughbred - Horse for Sale in Columbus, OH 43123
Thoroughbred Gelding
9Year old. chestnut gelding.14 Time race winner with 100 career starts.Abil..
Columbus, Ohio
Chestnut
Thoroughbred
Gelding
20
Columbus, OH
OH
$1,000
Thoroughbred - Horse for Sale in Columbus, OH 43123
Thoroughbred Gelding
Flashy gentle giant Chestnut with blaze and white socks behind . Ex racehor..
Columbus, Ohio
Chestnut
Thoroughbred
Gelding
17
Columbus, OH
OH
$1,750
Bill
16.1 4yr old quiet hunter or jumper prospect dressage or trail riding pr..
Columbus, Ohio
Bay
Thoroughbred
Gelding
5
Columbus, OH
OH
$5,000
Bill
Quiet gelding hunter,jumper dressage prospect. Trail riding used to everyth..
Columbus, Ohio
Bay
Thoroughbred
Gelding
5
Columbus, OH
OH
$5,000

About Hilliard, OH

In 1852, John Reed Hilliard bought 10 acres (40,000 m 2) of farmland in western Franklin County, Ohio from Hoseah High and Abraham Wendell. Geographically, the Hilliard area is between Big Darby Creek on the west and the Scioto River on the east. Originally called Hilliard’s Station, the town grew around the railroad route of the Piqua and Indiana Railroad station, which bisected the former Hilliard farmland. Hilliard’s Station served as an ideal shipping point for agricultural products going to market and supplies coming to the farmers in the area. The original Hilliard area was platted by John Hilliard on September 1, 1853.