Jumping Horses for Sale near Roseville, MI

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Gypsy Vanner - Horse for Sale in South Lyon, MI 48178
Trudy's Sapphira
Our loss your gain, Sapphira is so sweet, wants to learn and will absolutel..
South Lyon, Michigan
Bay Overo
Gypsy Vanner
Mare
3
South Lyon, MI
MI
$15,000
Thoroughbred - Horse for Sale in Fair Haven, MI 48023
Thoroughbred Mare
La Kita is an 11 year old TB mare. She has a fun, spunky personality, and ..
Fair Haven, Michigan
Bay
Thoroughbred
Mare
22
Fair Haven, MI
MI
$10,000
Holsteiner - Horse for Sale in Belleville, MI
Holsteiner Stallion
www. haremhills. com Foals Quissy Pics and Movies. agdirect. com Quissy. ..
Belleville, Michigan
Holsteiner
Stallion
-
Belleville, MI
MI
$10,000
Thoroughbred Stallion
Herman is a willing 3 year old thoroughbred. He walks, trots, canters and ..
Emmett, Michigan
Bay
Thoroughbred
Stallion
-
Emmett, MI
MI
$1,500
Hanoverian Mare
5 year old Registered Sport Horse mare for sale, FLASHY bay, white blaze, ..
Port Huron, Michigan
Bay
Hanoverian
Mare
-
Port Huron, MI
MI
Contact
Thoroughbred Stallion
Stewart is a 9 yr old unrace TB gelding. He has a rich chestnut coat and a..
New Boston, Michigan
Chestnut
Thoroughbred
Stallion
-
New Boston, MI
MI
$5,000
Thoroughbred Stallion
Greek is a really great horse! Learns very quick. Done some training with ..
Detroit, Michigan
Bay
Thoroughbred
Stallion
-
Detroit, MI
MI
$2,800

About Roseville, MI

The first permanent post office in the area was established in 1840 by William Rose who named it the Roseville Post Office in honor of his father Dennison Rose, a veteran of the War of 1812. The Village of Roseville was incorporated in 1926 and the Municipal Building was constructed in 1929 at Gratiot Avenue and Meier Road. This replaced the Erin Township Building that was built near the corner of 11 Mile Road and Gratiot in 1886. The 1929 building housed administrative offices as well as the police and fire departments until the 1960s when separate police and fire stations were constructed. City offices remained in the building until 1974.